Products

Below you can find a detailed description of the different products we provide.
If you want to know more, contact Sabina Kethelz on +45 4272 6697 or sabina@corepath.net

Download PDF brochure

A TOOL FOR ALL TASKS

SMART INTEGRATION

CP Smart integration

PATHFINDER UI
SCAN. EDIT.
PERFORM.

PathFinder UI is the intuitive user interface that enables everyone to use robotic arms as tools for all tasks.

PathFinderUI offers you an intuitive user interface for programming the PathFinder Units: Simply scan, edit the scanned surface and press perform.

No matter which task you are working on, the PathFinderUI ensures complete control and quality assurance. Productivity and simplicity are keywords in our app design.

Running on a hardened tablet suitable for an industry environment, PathFinder is rugged enough to get up close and personal with any given task. Ease of use translates into higher productivity and lower costs. To us, the goal is to improve your bottom line and make your customers satisfied.

CP Process

PATHFINDER
SOFTWARE

PathFinder Light and PathFinder Cloud are the software solutions that will enable you to easily automate industrial processes with any industrial robot arm. The PathFinder software licenses are all you need to start automate on your own. The PathFinder software enables you to teach and instruct the robot system what to do using CAM and 3D vision. Load G-code directly and enjoy the features of offline cam software.

PATHFINDER LIGHT

LICENSE COVERS:

PathFinder Light is a one-time-fee license that covers one application process on one robot system. This gives you the flexibility to invest incrementally and customize your PathFinder solution with the number of licenses you need.

PATHFINDER CLOUD

LICENSE COVERS:

PathFinder Cloud license is renewed annually and covers one application process on one robot system. This gives you the flexibility to invest incrementally and customize your PathFinder solution with the number of licenses you need. With the PathFinder Cloud license you get:

  • 100 times the performance through parallel processing
  • Free software updates when available
  • Remote support
  • Industry 4.0 readiness through IoT and clouding services. The online clouding services allows you to store and save the data from your work which enables you to:
    • Save value process knowledge inside your company
    • Connect to other software management systems to automatically synchronise your work with your ERP-, stock-, economy system etc., as PathFinder Cloud allows optional integration with third party systems.
    • Keep track of your production statistics

SOLUTIONS FROM CP ROBOTICS ENABLES EVERYBODY TO USE ROBOTIC ARMS AS TOOLS FOR ALL TASKS

CP Robotics is a spin out from the University of Southern Denmark. Robotics is in the DNA of the Region of Southern Denmark. Several robotics technologies, such as Universal Robots, originate from the region. We are proud to build on the efforts of the regional companies that aim to make robots valuable tools to everyone. We strive for perfection in order to enable you to automate small series production without relying on resources from highly skilled engineers. We believe this is the only way the robotic technologies will be able to help you improve your strengths.

WHY PATHFINDER SOLUTIONS FROM CP ROBOTICS?

SMALL SERIES PRODUCTION:

Fast re-configuring, enable cost-effective automation of one-of-a-kind manufacturing. PathFinder solutions offers reduced risk and swift RoI in spite of ever changing production lines. It increases competitiveness on small series manufacturing and allows to back source many of the processes that have been outsourced. PathFinder is robot manufacturer independent.

SHOP FLOOR WORKERS AUTOMATE PROCESSES THEMSELVES:

80% of an industrial process assignment; that is performing the process as such, will be automated with PathFinder. The remaining 20% is the shop floor worker’s knowledge on how to perform the process. This knowledge is needed to teach, adjust and instruct the robot accordingly. The expert process knowledge, that is the most valuable to your company, will remain inhouse and will not be shared with externals.

ELIMINATE HEALTH RISKS

Many process assignments are very hazardous and harmful for human manual la- bour to perform. PathFinder reduces the manual process as the skilled worker only teaches the robot to perform the certain task and is able to let the robot do the rest of the work without interfering. It thereby increases safety significantly.